25 September 2010

Eating a Philly Cheese(steak).

Sitting here in Philadelphia at a place that claims to have the best philly cheesesteak in Philly, I'm starting to wonder if there is a wee bit of Buddy the Elf in me (you know, like when he goes to all the places that have the "world's best coffee" signs). Granted, I did get chicken instead of steak. My mis(steak). Hehe.

Now I can say that I've been to DC, stayed in a hostel, randomly found a national book festival, and eaten a Philly cheesesteak. Tomorrow, I will hopefully be able to say that I've been to a Phillies game, stayed a second night in a hostel, and seen a Peter Pan statue. The initial concept of my trip will be realized soon.

Here are some photos from the past couple days, including a wonderful breakfast with Misti and a beautiful walk with Hutto.



 breakfast alla misti
Garden in DC

 Franklin bein' smart.
Virginia cotton

 DC pigeon
 random awesome book fair.
Yup. I got to see curious george.

No comments:

Post a Comment